Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions. If your question isn't here, feel free to use the contact form under "contact" in the main menu or send a DM over Instagram @rainbowsclay.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- I don't normally accept returns or exchanges, however if there's anything wrong with your order please reach out to me and we'll come to a solution!
What is your shipping policy?
- Shipping within the US costs on average $3 and expected shipping time is 1-4 business days
- International shipping is between $10-$25 depending on location and expected shipping time varies between 1-4 weeks
- Free shipping with orders over $40
Do you charge sales tax?
- At this time only California residents will be charged tax.
Do you do custom orders?
- If you have a custom order request please contact me with a description of what you'd like and we'll go from there!
What is polymer clay? Is it durable?
- Polymer clay is a non-toxic type of modeling clay made with polymer polyvinyl chloride that is naturally soft, light and bendable after curing in the oven. If baked correctly, it should be slightly flexible. Polymer clay is very durable and should last a long time without weakening, however it's best to handle with care and not try to bend or break the pieces.
Where else can I shop your products?
- Find Rainbow's Clay products at the Homeless Garden Project Store downtown Santa Cruz as well as the occasional local makers market in the Santa Cruz area. You can stay up to date by following my Instagram @rainbowsclay!